28 has been designed to suit all fitness levels and abilities. Whether you’re just getting started on your fitness journey, or you’re ready for a challenge, there’s a level that will work for you!
Choose the level that best resembles you, but remember you can level up or down at any time, via the progress page of the website.
- Rookie (20 secs working / 40 secs rest): Full body workouts with 40 seconds recovery between each exercise. Perfect for beginners.
- Player (30 secs working / 30 secs rest): Player is perfect if you're not a total beginner but definitely want to ease your way into it.
- Hotshot (40 secs working / 20 secs rest): A more challenging level with shorter recovery periods, perfect for those wanting a real challenge.
- Champ (50 secs working / 10 secs rest): My personal favourite! And intense workout with challenging moves and only seconds to catch you breath.
- Maniac (Constant burn): The name says it all. A 28 minute workout with zero breaks, not for the faint hearted. Good luck!
- Low Impact (40secs working / 20secs rest): Slow and steady with control and no impact movements.